Educate with extracurricular activities
Cultivate new interests in your child
Instil self-confidence in your child
DOES YOUR CHILD SPEND ALL HIS TIME ALONE?
Does your child have difficulty mingling with others? Does he, or she have trouble making friends? Or dislike working with others?
Is your child’s inability to make friends making them ‘socially awkward’?
Your child needs a free environment where he, or she explores friendships and team-work. Expose your child to fun ways of learning. Let him, or her develop social skills.
ENHANCE SOCIAL SKILLS. BOOST CONFIDENCE. DISCOVER NEW TALENT.
Improve Social Skills
Extra-curricular activities help your child interact with peers and teachers in an informal environment.
Learn to play board games, take part in drama, and participate in music. This enhances your child’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
Discover New Talent
Participate in dance, music and drama. This helps your child discover his or her hidden talent.
JOIN Hundreds OF PARENTS
WHO TRUST THE VILLAGE with THEIR CHILD’S SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
- Benefit from 20 years of experience supporting children with special needs and their families.
- Get actionable advice from specialist teaching staff and therapists.
- Be an active partner in helping your child succeed in life. At the Village we encourage home-school connection which leads to better academic success.
- Choose from mainstream curriculum or individualized programme.
- Take advantage of special education certified teachers for your child.
- Choose from a wide range of activities which make learning fun for your child.
- Partner to help us draft Individual Education Plan(IEP) and Team Around the Child(TAC). These set the guidelines for your child’s social, emotional, intellectual and physical development.
TRANSFORM YOUR SPECIAL CHILD’S FUTURE.
Join The Village in 3 easy steps.
Assess your child’s learning problems. Choose the right learning method.
Enrol and smile. Watch your child become independent and confident.
Don’t leave empty-handed. Download this free eBook.
5 Things A Special Child Needs From His Parents And Teachers
Understand the things that a special child wants you to know and remember.
HOW THE VILLAGE WORKS WITH YOUR CHILD
Make teaching and learning creative, relevant and enjoyable
Ensure that each child learns and develops to his, or her full potential
Teach the children in an age appropriate context suitable to their abilities
Benefit from 20 years of training children with special needs
Your child is special. Village International Education is the special school that cares for your child.
Choose a transitional programme, which allows your child to focus on areas it has difficulties in, before returning to mainstream schools.